Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A NEW WAY TO SHOP!
Find out more about afterpay here.
Average connection time 25 secs
YOUNGBLOOD LIQUID MINERAL FOUNDATION 30ML
Save up to 18% on Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation 30ml with RY.
Say goodbye to dry! Youngblood's Deep Sea Hydrating Complex quenches parched skin for a healthy radiance. A special blend of rare Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, botanicals and more than 20 ocean minerals soothes and revitalizes skin. The pore-free finish wears for hours. It can be used alone for a boost of tinted hydration and a dewy finish, or can be applied under Youngblood's Loose Mineral Foundation for a flawless finish.
Buy Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation 30ml online at the best price with RY.
- Golden Tan
- Sun Tan
- Tahitian Sun
- Apply one pump of foundation to the back of a clean hand.
- Pick up a small amount of product with the tip of the Liquid Foundation Brush; smooth out any excess.
- Beginning at the center of the face, gently apply in even strokes.
- For greater coverage: Dust Youngblood Loose Mineral Foundation over the liquid with the Youngblood Ultimate Foundation brush or the Youngblood Super Powder brush.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxan, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolarbrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499) PAO 12M
- Paraben Free, Vegan
What you get:
- 1 x Liquid Mineral Foundation 30ml
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I used to always use powder but the finish on this is so light and doesn’t feel sticky that now I use it all the time. If I want something heavier I finish off with some powder on top. Great for my sensitive skin!!
Reviewed on Wed Feb 21 05:02:48 GMT 2018 by
I have pretty awful skin, recovering from bad acne with pores that don't let me forget about them. Most foundations I've tried end up looking patchy, and sinking into every last one of those pores regardless of primers etc. Young blood liquid mineral has been incredible, it's a very light coverage, so while it doesn't always hide the red marks, it sits perfectly on my skin and actually looks natural. If I need to hide dramatic redness or pimples a touch of concealer over the top works perfectly and stays in place without a hassle. I use a brush to apply, and on my worse skin days even it out with a beauty blender. It will stay in place for my full days 10-11 hours, and when it does start fading off it does so really naturally, no patchy mess on my nose (big problem for me) or forehead which I love. I'll admit I have left it on when going to bed before (yes I know I know) and where other foundations would leave me with a blindingly large pimple as payback, youngblood was forgiving! The only downside is the price, but value for money wise it's well worth it, a little goes a long way. I'd recommend this to pretty much anyone, if you have great skin, it's light enough to just even out tone etc and look natural, and if your skin, like mine, isn't that perfect, it's light enough not to make every imperfection obvious, and with a bit of concealer looks flawless.
Reviewed on Sun Jan 15 22:49:00 GMT 2017 by
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.