The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution 15ml
A NEW WAY TO SHOP!
Find out more about afterpay here.
Average connection time 25 secs
THE ORDINARY SALICYLIC ACID 2% SOLUTION 15ML
Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin. This 2% treatment solution helps exfoliate the inside walls of pores to fight the appearance of blemishes and for better visible skin clarity with continued use.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
Note: While exfoliating acids can result in quick visible benefits indirect forms of skin exfoliation are better than direct forms such as this formula due to potential inflammation and sensitivity associated with acids.
Note: This product is not medicine. If you are fighting extensive or persistent acne please consult a physician. Effective medicine exists to fight acne successfully including retinoic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
- Use in the AM and PM.
- Apply a small dot directly on spots for visible improvement or apply a small amount over the face to maintain visible clarity with continued use.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. Do not rinse off.
- Continue with additional skin treatments as needed.
- If persistent irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a physician. (Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.)
- Aqua (Water) Hamamelis virginiana leaf water Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine Salicylic Acid Dimethyl Isosorbide Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate Citric Acid Polysorbate 20 Hydroxyethylcellulose Triethanolamine Ethoxydiglycol Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate 1 2-Hexanediol Caprylyl Glycol.
What you get:
- 1 x Salicylic Acid Solution 15ml
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Love love love this product. I only use this as a spot treatment for the monthly pimples. I dab a little bit on the pimples at night (a lot go's a very long way) and by the morning it's gone down a good amount or it's completely gone.
Reviewed on Tue Aug 01 07:36:00 BST 2017 by
1 out of 1 customer found this review helpful
My favourite ordinary products. This has helped me eliminate all that pesky skin congestion and blackheads that I could never seem to get rid of. Great price as well
Reviewed on Mon Jul 31 13:12:00 BST 2017 by
The Ordinary have hit the scene with a bang recently and the Salicylic Acid 2% solution is one of it's many standout products. This is a BHA which, unlike AHAs, work beneath the initial layer of your skin to treat blemishes through a mild exfoliation. The product also contains witch hazel, fragrance free and applies like a spot treatment - however a little bit of this products goes a long way! One thing I love about this product is that it is very light and soaks straight into the skin. I have used this product in high acne prone areas and even on clogged pores around my nose which I have had for years. I noticed visible reduction in the size and appearance of these pores after a week of twice daily application. This is a recommended buy for people who suffer from acne and don't want to spend a lot of money.
Reviewed on Sun Jul 23 09:36:00 BST 2017 by
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.