Medik8 Blemish Control Pads
Average connection time 25 secs
MEDIK8 BLEMISH CONTROL PADS - 60 PADS
A clarifying daily treatment to improve the appearance of problematic skin and prevent future breakouts. These easy-to-use ultra soft textured cotton pads help clear and prevent blemishes blackheads and whiteheads. They are pre-soaked in 2% maximum strength salicylic acid which effectively exfoliates skin and penetrates deep inside pores to dissolve dirt and oil.
The revolutionary 100% alcohol-free formula promotes clearer skin and helps prevent future breakouts without causing any dryness. Great for larger areas they can be used on the neck the back and the back of the arms. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Easy-to-use blemish and blackhead treatment
- Effectively exfoliates the skin and unclogs pores
- Alcohol-free formula promotes clearer skin and prevents future breakouts without causing any dryness
- Ultra soft textured cotton pads
- Helps soothe skin inflammation
- Use in the morning and/or in the evening on a thoroughly cleansed skin. Use up to twice a day once your skin has become used to the formula.
- Gently wipe 1 pad all over the face or specific area avoiding the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Allow to dry and then follow with your regular serum and moisturiser with sun protection during the day. For best results use twice daily.
- Hydroxy-acids like salicylic acid (BHA) encourage exfoliation therefore sunscreen must be worn during the day while using Blemish Control Pads.
- 2% Salicylic acid - Unclogs and exfoliates inside pores as well as the surface of the skin. Salicylic acid breaks up cells which stick together promoting dead skin cell removal and balances sebum secretion.
- Allantoin - Promotes healing and soothes skin inflammation.
- Glycerin - One of the natural moisturising factors of the skin. Glycerin helps maintain skin hydration and contributes to enhancing the skin's natural barrier function.
What you get:
- 60 x Blemish Control Pads
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.