INIKA Vegan Kabuki Brush
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
INIKA VEGAN KABUKI BRUSH #12
Gently provides flawless coverage, distributing an even amount of colour for an airbrushed finish.
All brushes are made from the softest synthetic fibres and the wood is sourced through sustainable forestry, making this a 100% Vegan and completely ethical product.
- Flawlessly blends loose minerals onto the skin.
- The density of the brush ensures even coverage.
- Extremely soft and gentle non-irritating bristles.
- Easy to use; The perfect tool for applying your Inika Mineral Powders.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your Mineral Powder, work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the brush up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to embed the minerals further into the bristles.
- Apply in light downward strokes all over the face (or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion).
- Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap to conceal any skin imperfections or concerns.
- Cleaning instructions: We recommend you clean your Kabuki Brush for optimal performance. Twice a month is ideal, simply use a good quality organic shampoo with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out any excess and lay flat on its side to dry.
- 1 x kabuki Brush
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.