EmerginC Hyper Vitalizer Cream
Was A$105.00 Save A$21.00
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A NEW WAY TO SHOP!
Find out more about afterpay here.
Average connection time 25 secs
EMERGINC HYPER-VITALIZER FACE CREAM 50ML
This rich, nourishing, hydrating cream combines the super-potent “master antioxidant" alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10 and lutein. Alpha-lipoic acid is an essential lipid and water soluble cellular energizer that can revitalize "spent" vitamins and antioxidants such as vitamins C, E and coenzyme Q10, as well as a potent anti-inflammatory. Coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and cellular energizer that provides the "spark" in all cellular processes. Lutein is a plant-based potent antioxidant and protector against UVB sun damage. Other ingredients include a state-of-the-art nanotope delivery system, vitamin H, hyaluronic acid and more.
- All skin types. Excellent for sensitive skin.
- Morning and/or night. Use over any of the emerginC serums or blend with complexion perfection.
- active ingredients: Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Lutein, Liposomes, Hyaluronic Acid, Borage Seed Extract, Meadowfoam Extract, Shea Butter, Vitamins H, C and E, Rose Essential Oil.
- full ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG- 100 Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, PEG-150 Distearate, Polysorbate 60, Sucrose, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Tapioca Starch, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Biotin, Xanthan Gum, Xanthophyll (Lutein), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Fights free-radical damage, antioxidant, cellular energizer, anti-inflammatory, hydration, improves tone and texture.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.