Dr. Hauschka Revitalising Mask 30ml
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A NEW WAY TO SHOP!
Find out more about afterpay here.
Average connection time 25 secs
DR. HAUSCHKA REVITALISING MASK 30ML
In just 20 minutes, Revitalising Mask offers soothing care and deep renewal for all skin conditions. The appearance of redness or blemishes diminished, pores are visibly refined and skin appears more even and toned. Skin glows with a healthy radiance.
- Quince seed, anthyllis and chamomile extracts rapidly support the skin’s processes of renewal, helping to maintain moisture, visibly minimise pores and calm the appearance of redness and irritation.
- Nurturing jojoba, apricot kernel and wheat germ oils clarify and smooth skin.
- Applying this mask will help you to feel pampered and offer your skin a sense of well-being.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Revitalising Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté.
- Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth.
- Use Revitalising Mask once to twice a week.
- To soften the appearance of scars or to refine enlarged pores, apply in a thin layer of Revitalising Mask under your Dr.Hauschka moisturizer daily for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Water/Aqua, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Propolis Wax, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex /CI 75810. *Component of natural essential oils
What you get:
- 1 x Revitalising Mask 30ml
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.