Clarisonic Deep Pore Daily Cleanser (177ml)
Average connection time 25 secs
CLARISONIC DEEP PORE CLEANSER 177ml
Best for all skin types with enlarged pores. Specifically formulated with ingredients designed to help control oil and refine enlarged pores. Additionally, activated by the Deep Pore Brush Head, a trio of fruit acids create a keratolytic action that loosens poreclogging dead skin cells. Sulfate free, Paraben free. Cleanse skin once to twice daily with the powerful combination of the Deep Pore Brush Head and Deep Pore Daily Cleanser. Combined with the cleanser, this step uses sonic fluid forces to penetrate deep into the pore to remove set-in debris.
- Zinc Gluconate + Salicylic Acid – Helps control sebum and clear surface debris
- Keratolytic Fruit Acids – Malic, Tartaric, and Citric
- Peppermint Extract - Soothing and calming
How to Use:
- Apply directly to a moistened Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head and gently glide over skin avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Contains a powerful blend of pore refining ingredients to remove impurities and excess sebum while improving skin clarity. After just one use, pores are decongested and appear smaller. Specifically formulated and optimized for daily use with the Clarisonic Cleansing Brush and Deep Pore Brush Head.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.